Monday, November 29, 2010

Catching up with old friends

It's holiday here today (National Heroes Day) that's why I was able to go out and see old friends from the Christian School where I first taught. My first real job after college. I only stayed a year but I have established a long lasting friendship with my co teachers. Time and distance separated us for quite a while but Praise God for social networking sites, many years after here we are spending time and catching up.


And oh we did talk a lot, the girl in the restaurant kept on coming back to us for our orders and we keep on saying we'll just call you, we kept on talking and reminiscing the good old days, of course we did talk about our present life too and yes, they asked how I became this big :) nope we didn't talked about acsonix reviews but we talked more about babies, pregnancy and future plans.I even went home with an early Christmas gift :) It was such a lovely time. I just hope we can do it again.

Thank you Lord!!

No comments: