|image source :http://www.writersonthemove.com/2012/07/rejection-letters-how-to-keep-them-from.html|
Written by Harold Herring
10. The seed for every financial breakthrough begins in your mind.
9. Success is not an accident. It happens when prior proper planning and prayer meet opportunity.
8. The only way to escape what you’re going through is by praising God for what He’s already done in your life.
7. Fear cannot thrive…where faith is alive.
6. Praying for you to be intelligent and discerning in every decision you make…focused and clear in His direction for the day.
5. Stop creating excuses…instead create the changes you need to turn your life around
4. Don’t be moved by your circumstances…or the appearance of lack…only be moved by thus says the Word of the Lord.
3. The comfort zone of giving what you’ve always given will cause you to miss your opportunity for a mega harvest.
2. When you learn to turn rejection into direction…you’re on the road to success.
1. Never complain about a lack of time when the problem may be a lack of focus.