10. Get out in front of your battle…begin praising God for the victory…even before you see it manifest.
9. God doesn’t want you settling for…just getting by or spinning your wheels going nowhere. God wants you to maximize your future..
8. God is more interested in where you’re going…than where you’ve been. Your focus should be front and centered. Philippians 3:13
7. Your reputation goes before you it can either open or close doors for you.
6. Be on time today...to your job...every appointment. Being late is a sign of disrespect. God is on time and we should be too.
5. The best way to encourage yourself is to recall all that God has done for you in the past.
4. Confidence will take you places doubt never will. Confidence in Him makes you a winner in life…no matter…what you’re facing.
3. Lack of opportunity…create it. Lack of confidence…develop it. Lack of education…get it. Lack of success…make it happen.
2. Never make an important decision when you are too angry…too lonely…too tired…too hungry or when you haven’t prayed about it..
1. God is doing more for you right now…that you can’t see…so He can bring into manifestation…the things you can see.