10. When you know that you’ve done the best job possible. . .there is no need to compare yourself to anybody else.
9. If you worry about money...then you're not trusting God or obeying His Word.
8. While others are complaining about a lack of opportunity...you create your own.
7. Never allow your circumstances to cloud your thinking; destroy your dreams or make you settle for less than His best for your life.
6. While others are making excuses you can make a difference.
5. If you had a business partner who wanted you to keep 90% of all the money received...you'd be foolish not to accept. You have that kind of partner. Mal 3:8-10
4. Lack is one four-letter word you want to keep out of your vocabulary and your life.
3. If you’re inconsistent in tithing, the windows of heaven will be opening and closing over your life.
2. One of the enemy’s greatest weapons is to create doubt in our minds about the inevitability of our harvest. Don't listen.
1. Wanting the blessings of God without a relationship with Him is both foolish and wishful thinking. Matthew 6:33
Rich Thoughts - by H. Herring