Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Lynn has a beautiful theme and post for this Thankful Thursday.Let's all count our blessings one by one and I am sure we'll be counting for a long time. God is so good and He has blessed us in so many ways.
So to start , I'll count one to ten but I assure you this is still not enough :)
1. My mom is celebrating her 70th birthday on Sunday- Thank you Lord for the gift of long life and good health.
2. Good health for me and hubby (although I fell sick last Tuesday night) I'm alright now.
3. good friends - who showered me with love and affection.
4. answered prayer- this is countless..
5. Unanswered prayers- I know God is teaching me through this
6.Decent home, nice and warm bed
7. Food ( that we are not deprived of sometimes what we want to eat)
8. My nieces and nephews - sweet blessings
9. My job
10. My ever loving and understanding husband - God's best gift to me ever.
Count your blessings too!!!