1. First on my list would be my Sister in Law giving birth to a healthy baby boy last July 27.
2. Hubby seeing the opportunity in doing the balloon decors, I know we can make use of this when we go to overseas mission field.
3. Good health for both my mom and dad.
4. And me not getting sick this month. Thank God for the vitamins and supplements. And also me not having to worry of how to get rid of acne.
5. The re-organization of Fishnets ministry, I attended a meeting once this month and I praise God for the result. I know there’s still a long way to go for this ministry.
6. For the provision of the Lord for the whole month. We still have 3 months to pay for our motorbike and finally it will be over!
7. Changes – this month I was terminated from work but it’s ok. It’s like I was terminated form this company but the other company is absorbing me so I don’t have to worry about it. All I want and pray for is to have at least two weeks rest before moving on. It’s really complicated because I am still gonna work for the same boss I have.
For other thankful post visit Lynn of spiritually unequal marriage.