Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday


I missed the Thankful Thursday last week, I have so much in my hands right now and I don't have much time to write and visit blogs but I don't want to miss it again this week because writng this meme is like a therapy to me and I needed that badly.

Lynn chose FREEDOM as this weeks theme and the word is perfectly right for me.

I've been seeking the Lord and asking Him for His direction to me because totally I have no more peace of doing what I am doing now (office job) so I am seriously praying if this is the right time to leave.

Well, God gave me this word last week.

And now He gave me this word FREEDOM. So what does it mean to me? That I have freedom to choose. God has given me the spirit of freedom. So whether I stay here or not regardless of what HE wants for me then it's up to me. He has given me freedom to say yes or not, freedom to obey HIM or not. What a loving Father we have in HIM.

Decision making is so tough specially when it comes with consequences but if I don't decide I'll be forever stuck in this. Of course the only thing that worries me so much is the compensation I get in working. But God promised if I obey HE will provide.

I remember this from a Pastor " When there's mission, there's provision"

So there, I am thankful for God's loving arms and words this week. Thank you Lord for staying with me all the time.

PRAISE HIM!!!!

15 comments:

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

I so agree and LOVE your last sentences...

Where would we be without His loving arms and words......!
Let we be like a kid in the loving hands of his father!!

Blessings
Bernice

Denise said...

Bless you sweetie.

JLaine said...

God indeed is faithful in providing for His people.. There is Blessing in obedience..

God bless you !!

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles
Trying to be Fit
Not a Shopaholic

Lauren said...

YES! God will provide ... my post is about provision too!:) Happy TT!

Karen said...

Philippians 4:19 tells us that, "And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." (NASB) God is our great Provider!

Hope you have a great day!
Karen

Michele said...

What a aweseome God we serve!

bp said...

Happy TT to you! Thanks for sharing what God is doing for you in your life.

Grammy said...

You are doing the right thing. Look and find the perfect job first. Then let this one go. As it is hard in todays economy for any one to have the perfect job let alone any. In my town there are so many vacant homes and lost people. Our biggest employer closed and moved to Mexico. So more that a 1000 people are looking. My oldest daughter lost her job as a chemical engineer. And is now at a gas station for minimum wage. I am only sharing this with you so you know to look first.
Be blessed my friend I pray you find a wonderful place to work.

Debbie Petras said...

God is faithful! It's difficult when making changes and desiring to do what God would have you to do. Keep praying and listen to His Word.

Angela said...

Remember, God has promised to make the crooked places straight and the rough patches smooth. Jeremiah 29:11 came to my spirit also as I read your post...

Pia said...

God does provide and i'm believing that for myself as well. i like what your pastor said... if there's a mission there's provision. true. blessings to you, rocks.

Daisy said...

This is a beautiful post! Indeed we must all be thankful for the freedom that we have...

I also joined this week's meme so hope you come by and visit

;-)
~Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com/

Mikes Sumondong said...

Thank you Lord for the freedom He has given us for free! Blessings to you! thank you for Thankful Thursday as it really reminds me to be thankful to the Lord for everything!

Rita T. said...

I love the pastor's quote - so true! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Rocks,

Wow powerful post for this TT...But God promised if I obey HE will provide.

Amen. I am looking forward to what happens. Keep me posted. Hugs.