10. God does not change His mind. . .there is no expiration date on His promises.
9. “Do just once what others say you can’t do and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.” John Mason from my book “Great Minds At Work.”
8. You have been enabled, empowered and energized by the greatest force in the universe to achieve what others may think impossible…but not you.
7. The enemy will do everything possible to discourage and dishearten you...from achieving what God wants to do in and through you…beginning today.
6. TNT can have explosive results in your life when you do things Today Not Tomorrow (TNT).
5. Your response to adversity is directly proportional to the amount of time you spend in the Word.
4. If you don’t like the way your world is at the moment, change it. God has given you the ability to change your direction and your destiny.
3. God's got your back...in every step you take (Deuteronomy 31:8)...He's watching over you (Psalm 32:8). Don't allow the enemy to make you think otherwise.
2. Excuses about why you can't do something...won't impress God or anybody else for that matter.
1. If you’re afraid of what’s going to happen. . .you’re not listening to the One who makes things happen.