Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Written by Harold Herring
10. Your destiny is determined by choice…not chance.
9. God sees greater potential in us than we see in ourselves.
8. Whoever you’re talking to must be important as you’re trading part of your life for that conversation.
7. Winners are simply people who may have lost or failed but didn’t quit.
6. Who you are in Christ always overrides who people say you are.
5. Purpose in your heart to do something today about your future. If you don’t…nobody else will.
4. Poverty steals more than your money…it robs you of your dreams, your future, your hope and your ability to bless those you love.
3. Obedience always brings rewards.
2. Be on time today…to your job…every appointment. Being late is a sign of disrespect. God is on time and we should be too.
1. If something’s not producing the results you desire. STOP IT…then ask God what you should be doing differently.