Monday, July 28, 2014
I think I need to put an emphasis to "IN ALL YOU DO" here because oftentimes I do the "seek His will" thing only when it comes to BIG DECISION making in my life or when a MAJOR problem arises which is definitely wrong.
Proverbs 3: 6 says -Seek His will in all you do...other versions says " In all your ways,acknowledge Him"
I pray I will learn to seek His will everyday and every moment of my life. That is very important.
And I know I won't be disappointed if I do.
Help me Lord to seek your face and your will everyday.
Thursday, July 17, 2014
I know.. it's still five more months to go but with the time flying so fast these days, I'm sure it will come sooner than we expected. And here in the Philippines where Christmas season stars as early as September, it won't be long and I will be hearing Christmas songs again.
And why am I writing about Christmas in the middle of July? It’s because I want to look forward to happy things and expect great things eh. A typhoon has just passed our country and things look gloomy right now so yeah writing about Christmas somehow puts a smile in my heart.
In fact, I am not only writing about Christmas but I am also currently looking at these cute snowbabies ornaments and thinking that probably this year I can get myself a Christmas tree so I can hang my old ornaments and buy new ones :)
Christmas is a happy time, happy season and I'm hoping ti will be Christmas soon!
Thursday, July 10, 2014
|image source :http://www.writersonthemove.com/2012/07/rejection-letters-how-to-keep-them-from.html|
Written by Harold Herring
10. The seed for every financial breakthrough begins in your mind.
9. Success is not an accident. It happens when prior proper planning and prayer meet opportunity.
8. The only way to escape what you’re going through is by praising God for what He’s already done in your life.
7. Fear cannot thrive…where faith is alive.
6. Praying for you to be intelligent and discerning in every decision you make…focused and clear in His direction for the day.
5. Stop creating excuses…instead create the changes you need to turn your life around
4. Don’t be moved by your circumstances…or the appearance of lack…only be moved by thus says the Word of the Lord.
3. The comfort zone of giving what you’ve always given will cause you to miss your opportunity for a mega harvest.
2. When you learn to turn rejection into direction…you’re on the road to success.
1. Never complain about a lack of time when the problem may be a lack of focus.