Thursday, July 17, 2014

Christmas soon!

I know.. it's still five more months to go but with the time flying so fast these days, I'm sure it will come sooner than we expected. And here in the Philippines where Christmas season stars as early as September, it won't be long and I will be hearing Christmas songs again.

And why am I writing about Christmas in the middle of July? It’s because I want to look forward to happy things and expect great things eh. A typhoon has just passed our country and things look gloomy right now so yeah writing about Christmas somehow puts a smile in my heart.

In fact, I am not only writing about Christmas but I am also currently looking at these cute snowbabies ornaments and thinking that probably this year I can get myself a Christmas tree so I can hang my old ornaments and buy new ones :)
isn't this cute?

Christmas is a happy time, happy season and I'm hoping ti will be Christmas soon!

No comments: