10. God is not trying to get into your business…instead He wants you to get into His way of doing business.
9. God’s desire is to expand your territory…enlarge your borders…move you from where you are to a new level of success in Him.
8. Purpose in your heart to think beyond your imagination so you don’t limit God…in what He really wants you to do in your life.
7. Fear flees when confidence in God’s Word shows up.
6. You may be traveling through enemy territory but God is bringing you into a fresh place where you will LACK FOR NOTHING.
5. A married couple will never be one flesh…as long as they lie to each other about money. If you’re doing it…stop it…NOW!
4. View every person you meet today as a divine connection or someone to pray for…either way…you win.
3. Obedience to God’s word isn’t conditional or situational…you either obey it or you don’t.
2. God will never allow you to see something without giving you the ability to accomplish it.