10. Never let success go to your head or failure to your heart.
9. If someone betrays your confidence...don’t give up on people...ask your Heavenly Father to give you a Godly friend who won't.
8. Don’t buy on Black Friday what you can’t pay off until Good Friday. . .next year or the year after.
7. If you are content with what you have done…you will never accomplish what you could have done.
6. Your attitude, speech and behavior are all directly affected by the people you spend a lot of time with.
5. TRUTH ALERT!!! Your giving can create multiple streams of income for you.
4. Quit thinking about what might have been and get hold of what can be as you allow God to empower your life at this very moment.
3. Invest your time in acquiring knowledge that will encourage, empower, enable and enrich you in the things of God.
2. If you’re feeling confused and don’t know what to do...you've talking to the wrong people. Try God...He never creates confusion.
And the number one Rich Thought of the week is. . . .DRUM ROLL. . .
1. Why give a full financial statement to a banker you don’t know but yet never discuss your finances with God who knows it all anyway?
Rich Thoughts - by H. Herring