I get this once a week in my email and I just thought it's good to share...
10. Disappointment is the day...the person you became meets the person you could have been. It's too late to change...the results of that meeting.
9. Your response to adversity is directly proportional to the amount of time you spend in the Word.
8. TNT can have explosive results in your life when you do things TODAY NOT TOMORROW.
7. A “hot” investment tip will get you burned! If the deal seems too good to be true, believe me, it is.
6. Withholding your seed from God is not only unprofitable. It’s foolish. You're keeping what doesn't even belong to you (Haggai 2:8).
5. God's got your back...in every step you take (Deuteronomy 31:8)...He's watching over you (Psalm 32:8). Don't allow the enemy to make you think otherwise.
4. If you don’t like the way your world is at the moment, change it. God has given you the ability to change your direction and your destiny.
3. Today, we can follow God’s instructions and reap the benefits, or we can ignore God’s instructions and suffer the consequences.
2. If you’re afraid of what’s going to happen. . .you’re not listening to the One who makes things happen.
1. Excuses about why you can't do something...won't impress God or anybody else for that matter.
Rich Thoughts - by H. Herring