10. Don’t let anyone’s attitude or words distract you. . .or break your focus.
9. If you’ve been forgiven. . .you’re just that. . .forgiven. . .so it’s time to get up and leave the past behind.
8. When you get specific with God…He gets specific with you.
7. Fear is the devil's anointing. "For God has not given (your name) the spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7
6. If you want to be successful...look for solutions to your problems instead of someone to blame for them.
5. God has given you the ability to perform at a level you never thought possible. He sees a greater potential in you than you see in yourself.
4. You may can hide your thoughts from your spouse, parents, best friend or even your pastor...but you can't hide them from God. Psalm 94:11
3. If your plan for financial freedom includes winning the lottery or Publisher's Clearinghouse...you will always be broke and disappointed.
2. Your future starts today. Visualize it...embrace it...plan for it...confess it...and manifest it.
1. Dress to impress and I’m not just talking about your clothes. Dress your mind each day. . .think carefully about what you're putting in it.
Rich Thoughts - by H. Herring
Monday, April 16, 2012
We prepared for one hundred kids from 5 to 14 years old but I have yet to get the actual number of kids that showed up. I'm making all the certificates for them on their graduation day.
This year marks the most number of teachers and assistants we have, I guess it's the result of several trainings from the past and the fire from the youth camp is still burning thus the number of youth volunteers increased.
I'm sure I'll be sharing again lot's of photos here. For the meantime, please pray that this vacation bible school will really bring change in the kids life and that this will be an agent for them to follow God. Gotta go now, I'm off from the office work but I'll check this beautiful kitchen compost bin over the net :) God bless you all!!!