Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Thankful Thursday

It is good to praise the Lord
and make music to your name, O Most High,
to proclaim your love in the morning
and your faithfulness at night,
to the music of the ten-stringed lyre
and the melody of the harp.
For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord;
I sing for joy at the works of your hands.
How great are your works, O Lord,
how profound your thoughts!

Psalm 92:1-5
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Thankful Thursday today and I am praising God and thanking Him for the following;

1. Hubby is doing good in his t-shirt printing sideline. He was able to replaced the tires of our motorbike this week and the money was from that small business. Praise God!

2. We were able to come to PASSION MANILA, hubby as audience and me as a volunteer. I can not describe the feeling seeing thousand of people gathering for only one name. JESUS is alive in Manila.

3. God is steering us to HIS plan for us. The ride might not always be smooth but knowing that God's hand is there to guide you is comforting enough. We will be living a new way of life in the next couple of months or next year, maybe a new environment, new house where I can put an outdoor furniture, a garden and a bigger place for hubby's printing business. It will be completely different from what we used to but we are excited.

4. for the opportunity to serve Him in a lot of ways, I have limited time due to work but I am thankful I can still serve in that small time I have.

What are you thankful for this week? Laurie is still hosting. Share your thankful heart and be a blessing to us!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Sweet blessings.

Nancie said...

Hi Rocks,

Thank God for His many blessings upon you and family. Glad to know that your husband is doing well in his small business. Thank God too for guiding your family to a new way of life soon. May God continue to bless and guide your family!

Warm regards,
Nancie

Karen said...

Great list of blessings!

Joshlin said...

It's great that your Hubby's business is starting out well. God has a time for eveything and your moving will be a blessing in the end. God would not have it any other way.

Have a great week!!!

Whidbey Woman said...

Wow! You've been blessed and in turn are blessing others. Praise God!

jo.attalife said...

That's great that your hubby is doing well with his sideline, knowing how difficult the economic situation is in our country. God faithfully provides!
I'm not in Manila, but if I were we might have run into each other, lol.
My thankful Thursday is here.
God bless.