Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I was there -PASSION MANILA

and though I was not able to watch the whole thing still I went home blessed and inspired.

I was a volunteer and I am more than happy to help behind the scene. We are assigned to help the more than 10,000 people go in and out of the Araneta Coliseum smoothly. And through out the concert, I remained posted and was in continuous prayer as advised by our team leader. Sure it was tiring, walking here and there and it was hot outside the dome and poor me I forgot to bring water, sure I sweat as if I am running a treadmill ( at least I lost some pounds without the help from fat burner pills and my legs were numb but I was in awe. Hearing a united voice shouting the name of JESUS is amazing.

         our wristbands

It was an unforgettable experience. And I would gladly do it again. Can't wait for 2012.

No comments: