Friday, March 19, 2010

THankful

I've been missing my Thankful Thursday post since I came here, but that doesn't mean I don't have anything to be thankfuk for, as a matter of fact God has blessed me tremendously in this trip. Blessing in material, physical, spiritual and emotional terms.

And because I don't really have much time to sit down in the computer, I just want to list them down here in a shorter post.

So I am thankful for

1. God's protection for me and my husband and for our host family.

2. For the good health, I have opportunity to eat more vergetables here and more fruits so in a way we've been treated to some kind of colon cleanse because of the many fruits and veggies in our meal everyday. Totally no pork. That's great and sad at the same time. :)

3. For the opportunity to serve HIM and HIS beloved people.

4. For the time to read again (so far I'm on my 3rd book now)

5. For all the learning humbling experience I am getting here.

6. For the many people we meet, Pastors, missionaries, workers, non-christians, kids, adults and everyone. They are now a part of who I am.

I still have loads but I'm running out of time. I'll update again as soon as I can!!

Be blessed and be a blessing too!!!

No comments: