Sunday, February 23, 2014

Worshipping God in hard times

Right now, my mother is confined in the hospital, she was hit by a truck on her way home from a church activity. Doctors said she suffered most in the head, CT scan results showed that there is a blood in the brain. We are waiting for another CT scan to check if there will be changes and improvement. She is awake which is a very good sign BUT she is not aware of what is happening, is not conversant, she does not respond to us, to our questions and I think she does not recognize us for now. Confuse is the word of the Doctor.

In these hard times…

We chose to worship GOD.
We are choosing to PRAY.
We are choosing to stand on God’s promises.
Like Job, I will trust and worship my God because I know HE is sovereign.
Like David, I will sing song of praise even in the midst of troubles.

Psalm 46 :1 says

“God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” 

I will hold on to that.

And I know God will help my mother, she will recover quickly and that she will testify on how good our Lord is. I know sooner, things will get back to normal and that I'll be back searching for Behringer Keyboards for our church and ministry again :)

Please remember my Nanay in your prayers, pray for healing and restoration of normalcy in her brain. 

No comments: