10. Lack is one four-letter word you want to keep out of your vocabulary and your life.
9. Your happiness is your responsibility . . . not that of your family. . .best friend...employer or anybody else...it's a choice you make.
8. If you decide to stay as you are...then you will stay where you are in life. Three key words...learn, change and improve.
7. Never be moved by what others think or say. . .only by what God directs you to accomplish.
6. If you’re armed with the Word...you’re dangerous to the devil because of your understanding of the authority you operate in.
4. Never allow your circumstances to cloud your thinking; destroy your dreams or make you settle for less than His best for your life.
3. Never make an important decision when you are too angry. . .too lonely. . .too tired. . .too hungry or when you haven't prayed about it.
2. While others are complaining about a lack of opportunity...you create your own.
And here’s the Number One Rich Thought Nugget for the past week.
1. Wanting the blessings of God without a relationship with Him is both foolish and wishful thinking. Matthew 6:33