Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Soul Surfer

Another faith/ inspirational movie that I recently saw is "Soul Surfer". If you haven't seen it I strongly recommend it because it will truly inspire you (specially those who are in not so good situation or is facing trials in their life) This movie will remind you that whatever happens, God is in control which is so true.

Of course, you don't want something bad happening in any member of your family right? I always worry about road accidents because we do often ride a motorbike ( although my husband make sure that we wear our motorcycle helmets when we go out and ride but still it does not ensure us that nothing wrong is going to happen.) But what if something terribly wrong happened? How will you face it?

The soul surfer "Bethany Hamilton" was attacked by a shark in one of her surfing days and she lost her left arm but that didn't stop her from going back to her board and the water. Her determination and her faith is very inspiring. It's a very good movie.

I am hoping I can get hold of the book also. I would definitely love to read it. One of my favorite quote in the movie is this "I don't know why terrible things happen to us sometimes. But I have to believe something good is going to come out of this."-Sarah Hill

I know something good is going to come out in my current situation now :)


Enjoy the movie or the book everyone !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice blog post...
can we exchange links.. i add you already to my blog list.. www.talksaboutjaden.com
hope you will add me too..
Thank you..!
God bless you..!

Rocks said...

Hi Irvin..thanks for dropping by and for linking me up :) will add yours too!! God bless!!