Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Parents


This week I have so much to thank for,

1. Seeing my parents and seeing them happy- priceless.

2. Being together, all of us siblings, my parents and nephews and nieces. Oh how I missed them all so much!
(see how they're all trying to squeeze themselves in one bed?plus us )

3. Enjoying the food prepared by my mother. She is a great cook and I love how she painstakingly prepare our favorite meal when we are with them.

4. Family- this week I kept thanking God how blessed am I that I have a close family and that we might not be as rich as others but our family is still intact and love each other.

5. I am also thankful for my nails done :) I do get pedicure and manicure very very seldom so I'm thankful i had it this week :)

God is good indeed and my heart is overflowing because of His goodness!!!

This week, Iris is hosting the Thankful Thursday meme, please join us there.

4 comments:

Jessica Kramasz said...

Family get-togethers can be such a blessing. I'm glad you enjoyed yours.

Anonymous said...

That's great that your family could all be together. I'll be seeing mine next weekend at a wedding. I can't wait! Happy Thankful Thursday. Oh, and P.S. A manicure and a pedicure are so worth it :)

Misty said...

Wonderful post, families are a blessing. I too love when family members go out of the way to cook your favorite meal when your in town, just another form of love!

Blessings,
Misty

eph2810 said...

Family indeed is precious; I can't wait to see mine after a long time.

Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Love & peace,
<>< Iris