Sunday, July 10, 2011

Friends | Max's | Guitar Hero|

I know I've already mentioned many times here but I would like to say it again that I am blessed with friends. I cherished my friends in our church for we are bonded not only with common interests but with the love of the Lord.

It was weeks ago when we went out again after such a long time and decided to try the chicken all you can promo at Max's restaurant, and you can tell by the picture below that we enjoyed the chicken a lot!

After devouring many chickens at Max's, we went straight to a friend's house where we enjoyed being rock star for a moment. They have Nintendo Wii Guitar Hero and I super enjoyed playing the bass. Good stress reliever :)

Praising God for F.R.I.E.N.D.S!

1 comment:

Mrs. Sea said...

we should do this again real soon... with coffee na!