Monday, May 2, 2011

True friends

If there's really one thing I found out and am thankful for in the recent tragedy our family went through is "knowing friends that really care enough” and I am so much grateful for the Lord that He has given me friends like that.

I was actually not telling a lot of my friends about it but this one friend of mine when she learned about it invited me for a cup of coffee (she knew me well enough that a cup of good coffee will brighten my day) and to my surprise the next day she even extended a financial assistance without me asking for it because she knew also that we badly need it) I was overwhelmed by the thought that I have such a very good friend. It’s very rare now a days and I am so thankful I have one!

Some friends will just be there in good times, chit chatting, talking about houses, what they haves and what they’ve got, talking about furniture or snapper mowers, really shallow things but true friends are there when you are in trouble and they will help even without you asking.

And I know you are reading this blog my dear, I just want you to know I am very grateful I have found a friend in you! Love you and your son to the fullest!

1 comment:

Mrs. Sea said...

*tears* I should have been warned that a kleenex is needed.

You know that I love you and is willing to share even sorrows with you and dolf. And I know you will do the same for me and my family. :D

"friends are friends forever, if the Lord's the Lord of them. And a friend will not say never, coz a welcome will not end." *mwah*