Saturday, April 2, 2011

April ministries, random thoughts

It's APRIL already...time flies so fast, it feels only yesterday when we were still planning for the whole year and now we're almost in the middle of the year. April will be one of the busiest month for me in the ministry, the Vacation Bible School "The Lost World" will happen on the 11th to 14. My friend is getting married on the 16th. And there is youth camp and other activities lined up for April. But I am promising my self that I will rest from all the ministries after summer. I will just finish all my commitments.

The husband and I are no longer staying in the mission's house, as I have mentioned in my other blog, we've already moved our belongings to the new place and we are still arranging and fixing all the house stuff as of now. I still feel uncomfortable in the new place and haven't adjusted but I'm coping up. I know when all the repairs, the cleaning we are doing is over I'll be alright. I do not wish for a super big house with grand furniture or laminate floor, I only want a place where I could have peace and quiet when I most need it.And I guess the Lord answered that prayer of mine. It's so quiet there especially at night.

It's been 5 days since we're on our own and I praise and thank God for the husband has showed how much he love me and how much he is willing to do a lot of things for me just so I will feel comfortable, if there is something that this moving has done good to me, it's that I am re-assured that  married the right guy, the best that God has chosen for me. And I am falling in love with him over and over again. 

Thank you Lord :)

No comments: