Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gift Giving

It was another busy day today for our ministry team, we bought grocery and gift items for distribution tomorrow at our church Christmas party, and I didn’t mind not having enough sleep last night, I woke up early and did what we have to do today. It will be exciting tomorrow as it never fails to excite me to see happy faces in the church especially on Christmas season. Below are the pictures my husband took while we were sorting out the items.



Forty deserving families will receive the bags of groceries and the rest of the church members will receive a small gift. We will be giving also fifty devotional booklet (our daily bread) and everyone wants a copy of that for sure. I bought a lot of small gifts such as mugs, drinking glasses, dinner plates, laundry baskets. A flat iron and an electric fan is also up for tomorrow. We still have toys for our Sunday school kids (but no babydolls anymore, most of what was left were toys for boys,) and we have yet to sort it out. So many things to do, so little time.

Anyways, it is 7 days before Christmas, I am not yet done with my personal gifts in fact have to continue wrapping later and hopefully I’ll finish it before the year ends. Lol

How about you? Are you done now with your Christmas shopping and gift wrapping?

No comments: