Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday-Vacation


Irish of Grace Alone had that in her title and I smiled upon seeing it. Why? because we're going to have a 5 day vacation too next week! And I can't wait. I know I deserve it because I've been working double time lately. And I am so thankful God has arranged this trip for us.

We are going home to my husband's home town for the first time since we got married and you can tell I am excited to bits! But the husband is more excited than I am, he's so excited to show me where he grew up, where he spend his childhood. It is one hour flight from where we live. A very nice province, very historical, very rich in culture. I know I'll enjoy sight seeing, the beauty of the landscape and the beach. The old homes with rustic furniture and the food. I'll take a lot of pictures and will share it to you promise.

I am thankful that God will provide for this trip. We got the airfare months ago and it was on sale, for the two of us we only paid 318.00 or $8.00 equivalent which is so cheap. Thank God for seat sales!!!

God is so good! he knows when we need a break..I so love HIM!!

What are you thankful for this week? Share it with us and be blessed to!!

7 comments:

Joshlin said...

I hope you have a great vacation! Put up lots and lots of pictures for us to see!

pam said...

Hope you enjoy your vacation! Oh the stories you may get to hear going back to your hubbies home town.

Whidbey Woman said...

Sounds wonderful! Bon voyage!

sexyjessie said...

Hubby hometown is somewhere in Phillipines? U and hubby enjoyed this vacation and God bless.

eph2810 said...

Are you serious - $8 airfare, that is indeed cheap. Wish I could fly home for that price :)
I am glad that you are able to go home for vacation and have some family time with your husband's family.

Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us.

Love & peace,
<>< Iris

Denise said...

Praying for you to enjoy your vacation.

Pia said...

enjoy your vacation! stay safe and blessed!