Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Special Ministry

A new area for our feeding ministry has opened up and this one is going to be special. Why? Because we are going to minister to SPECIAL CHILDREN and their moms. I believe these children are truly special in the eyes of the Lord and to introduce HIM through bible stories and singing and playing is just great!

I am thankful this school for special kids has given us the chance to do this. The moms will have bible study every Thursday at 10:00 to 11:00 in the morning right there in the school premises while waiting for their kids to finish classes. Feeding day is yet to be schedule.

Also, we are repeating the Praising Kids town (mini-carnival) especially for them this November 20 and I know this is kind of different. We are told there are 137 kids and to have them all at the same time is a huge task. But nevertheless we are welcoming this new challenge and opportunity to serve God through these special children.

We only have 9 people in our team, we do have volunteers but we need more specially on big affair such as mini carnival. Don’t worry you need not wear funny clothes or apple bottoms or be a clown. If you have time and resources and you want to be part of this ministry, please don’t hesitate to inform us. 

Our contact number is : 556 4239 or 832 5142 to 43. Here’s our ministry website: http://www.itphilippines.org/ministries/fishnets.htm

2 comments:

sexyjessie said...

I used to dress up as a clown for my children's ministry in one of my churches.

Geez, I wished that I could be at your place to serve.

Rocks said...

hi jessie! your prayers are more than enough :) when you get to visit Manila, let me know so you can see the kids!!we'd love to have you here.