Monday, January 18, 2010

Sleepless in Makati

I've been sleeping less and less again for almost a week now but I don't want to complain because I know I am not wasting those precious hours. But then health should be a priority also otherwise I'll be spending hard earned money for medicines or doctors and that is the last thing I want to happen. Maybe that is why others are keen on having health insurance. I don't have one except for the government health benefits that we are required to pay out of our salary which for sure is very far from the benefits of NC health insurance.

Today, we've been to two parties and right now I am still full so I don't want to sleep yet and I guess I won't be able to sleep with the two cups of coffee I just had hours ago.

I've finally finish the make over of my new domain, if you have time, please feel free to check it here.

No comments: