Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Worship Service

My facebook status says : feels bad for not attending the worship service this morning

yes, I do feel bad about it, I wish I hadn't stayed up so late for the past few nights..
and in times like this I hope we have an evening service so I can still attend even I wake up late.

How late did I wake up? well, it's already 2 in the afternoon when I gaze at the wall clock.

Although hubby said he will accompany me to other church who has evening services if I want to. Maybe I would after doing mu usual rounds in the internet world. I still have to finish this diet pills review just in case I needed to answer some questions about it.

How about you all? I hope you were able to attend worship service this Sunday and not be like me feeling bad about it.

No comments: