Thursday, May 7, 2009

Office outing

Last month, hubby left me alone for 3 days for the youth camp, now it's my turn. I am leaving him alone only it's not for 3 days, just for the night, I'll be back tomorrow. I am going to our office outing, It has been 2 years since I last join an office outing , I did not have any plan of attending now but because my friend which I also recommended is administering the team building I am obliged to go.

So he's going to the ministry site (feeding) without me tomorrow and that's very rare. I am supposed to be the teacher, good thing someone will take over to teach while I am away.

We are actually leaving in a while, we are just waiting for the bus. Thank God I managed to sneak in and post while waiting. I'll also am going to check this organic weight loss pills that my friend is selling. She said it is good but I am still hesitant though it is pure organic. I still have to study and check it.

Bye for now and thanks for dropping by.




1 comment:

Denise said...

Take care sweetie.