Sunday, May 24, 2009

Been busy

It’s been a busy week end. I was not able to sing in our church service yesterday because I woke up with a headache. I didn’t even finish the whole service. The whole music team did not have any time to practice to for the service.

I coordinated a wedding of a special friend and when I do that I usually get busy. This wedding is special because the couples are both Indonesian, the girl has been here since her childhood, her father was a missionary in Mindanao. And she at present is serving in International Teams as office volunteer and a full time missionary. It was a Filipino-Indonesian wedding. Praise God it went well and the guests had fun. Though we encountered some problems which I hope to blog in another posts all in all it was still good.

I mentioned in my last post that our computer crashed in the middle of heavy loads of work I’m doing last week. Praise God it’s ok now. Thank God!

So I am back to blogging now and of course I’m excited to read some new posts too.

But before I go, has anyone here tried buy.com? Would anyone know about Circuit City? Well, never tired buying online but this site has so many good products. Would love to hear any feedback from them.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hello sweetie, so glad you are back to blogging.