For a lot of things despite of what we have been and going through.these days..
here is why I am so grateful;
1. Nanay is home! after 20 days in the hospital, she's finally home.
2. She is recovering, every little improvement is a joy to us, every word she speaks means a lot to us.
3. Financial blessings- hospital bill was paid, we were able to get huge discounts thru senior citizen and an unexpected help came thru our Vice Mayor-we didn't even know her but she came to us and helped us, though she coursed it through DSWD. That's a big favor from the Lord.
4. Friends, relatives, neighbors- everyday someone is visiting Nanay at home, someone is giving help, someone is extending help, doing chores for us, helping us take care of Nanay and a LOT prayed for Nanay. We are so blessed to have such lovely people around us.
5. My husband's endless support and understanding (as well as my sisters' husbands) - he also didn't mind that all our monies are being spent with Nanay's needs. I am so blessed. Don't worry mahal, someday I'll get you this numark im9 dj mixer from guitar center for your recording studio and much more. :) You deserve that.
6. My work-my boss and his family, once again they showed that they care, more than the monetary help, I appreciate the moral support and the prayers extended to us.
God is good indeed, even in times of trials, HE remains faithful and true.