Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thankful Monday : Provision


Lately, we've incurred unexpected expenses again that brought me back to worrying about money. And again, I had that feeling that our salaries are just not enough for all of our needs (our needs also means support to our parents) which makes me sad for a time. But God gently reminded me that HE IS OUR PROVIDER and that verse I read this morning is his way of assuring me that whatever I ask (or I need) if it is according to His will, He will provide and that He will supply for every need.

God has always been our provider-our Jehovah Jireh and there was never a time that a need was not met in our life. I've been challenged financially this year due to my father's illness and eventually his death and now my mother's hospitalization but HE provided for everything. 

He even provided for our down payment and monthly payment for our lot in Cavite, even blessed us more so we can have that relaxation in Baguio last July. A lot of little things he is providing for us which I tend to take for granted (I'm so sorry Lord) like we were still able to donate for typhoon victims, eat out sometimes with friends. And I'm sure if ever we need supply of u-bolts, he will still provide for that because HE is our provider of everything- as in EVERYTHING, not just financially but all that we need.

Through the years, God has been so faithful to us. True to His word and promises. And for that I will always be grateful. 

No comments: