Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Honor his wishes

Have you read "25 Ways to Communicate Respect to your Husband (without uttering a word). Written by Jennifer Flanders. You can read the whole article here.

Number 2 on the list is  "Honor His Wishes" - Give weight to what your husband thinks is important. Make those things a priority that matter most to him, whether it’s having dinner ready when he gets home from work or keeping the house tidy or limiting computer time. Don’t make him ask twice. 

And she quoted Philippians 2:4- "not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others."

So I'm practicing that right now :) I'm giving in to my husband's wish this Christmas because I know how important it is for him and how he looked forward to December to have it finally. He is buying and Ipad 2, although it is second hand, it is still pricey. I kept telling him, we don't need it, he don't need it but he defended himself and and now I am convinced that the purpose of this Ipad is to be used as his guitar effects, at least  I know he can really use it because he showed me how. I don't want to buy anything I have no idea where and how to use it for like this chauvet motion façade led which I learned is for mobile performers?

When I finally said yes, he was so happy and probably fell in love with me again :D
Anyways, I am  also happy because I know I can play with this new gadget  also *wink*.


No comments: