Monday, October 21, 2013

Thankful Monday- Health

I skipped last week due to an emergency call from the province, my Mom was rushed to the hospital and needed blood transfusion so we hurriedly went home to be with her. Thank God she's fine now.

So here's my list for this week:

1. Thank you Lord that my Mom is now home and doing ok- 3 bags of blood and 4 days in the hospital. She was diagnosed with bad ulcer that she had gastro bleeding, her hemoglobin went so low thus the blood transfusion.

2. Thank you Lord that you provided for the hospital bill and medications. You amazed me always.

3. I am grateful that at least we have free medical check-up here in the office. Confirmed that I should have reading eyeglasses now. I am still waiting for the laboratory tests but my hopes are high that it's all good.

Thank you lord for everything. BIG and SMALL. Thank you.

No comments: