Thursday, October 31, 2013

Praying for a ministry vehicle

A service car for our church-that is exactly what we need. Last Sunday, the worship service was delayed because the vehicle we are borrowing (to transport stuff in our worship venue) every Sunday was broken. Good thing another member has an available van that morning. Thank God. 

The church needs it more than ever now, we are growing and we need one for all our ministries. The Selah band needs it too because they always travel as a group. But honestly right now we don’t have the funds to buy even for a second hand one. 

But we trust God for His provisions. We will appreciate it very much if you can include it in your prayers. 

If I have the means I have probably donated one for our church. Our motorcycle has been our ministry service ever since but sadly though it can only fit two people.But we are not losing hope, I know someday soon our Pastor will ask me to look for second hand van for sale and will ask me to inquire about it. I'll probably  inquire about atvs for sale too :)

Thank everyone you for praying with us. God bless!!!

No comments: