Monday, June 11, 2012

happy food. happy thought

I am an emotional eater. I admit that. When I am emotionally down (that means sad/grieving/unhappy) I tend to eat more than what I should and when I say more than it really is more. I remember one time when I got mad with my husband, I finish all the dinner food that was supposed to be for the two of us. :) Now that things are bad and I am so down, all I want to do is eat and eat and eat. Hoping that I can eat all the sadness away.

Anyways, I'm trying to look for foods that will make me happy or at least help ( although of course the source of joy and happiness is only our Lord Jesus) they say chocolate is a happy food, my husband and I have been munching on chocolates since last week and I don't know if that helped.

Maybe something different will lift my mood like chocolate covered berries or bananas dipped in chocolate or a taste of my favorite native longganisa and bagoong. Just thinking of it makes me happy na :) Maybe I should have them for dinner later :)

No comments: