Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Home ALone

for the first time, it's very rare that you'll find me home during the day more so alone.But I have no choice, I am still resting and recovering and the husband has to go to hospital to accompany his brother for an out patient minor operation.

Now, what do you usually do when you are home and alone?

I've been in front of the PC for few hours now (three hours I guess?)and I'm getting bored. I've read all about barcode scanners and visited all my friends blog, stalked some of facebook accounts of people I have absolutely no idea who they are :) and played some games.

It's quite hard for someone who is so use to be working all the time and suddenly find so much time in her hands she doesn't even know what to do with it.

Now, i guess I'll just have to go back to bed ans sleep.

No comments: