Monday, February 14, 2011

Conference over

Wow..it's been a while since I last posted, we are still here in Singapore although the conference ended last Saturday night. We decided to stay longer so we could visit some nice place here and meet some friends as well. So far we've been exploring since yesterday, visited Esplanade and Promenade and we are set to go out again this afternoon. Hubby is checking all the gadget stores,looking and comparing prices.Wishing he could buy but he knows he can only wish :) and look at the price Atrix or matrix..whatever :)

We had an amazing time at the conference and I'm making several posts for it. I particularly love the last part where we wrote in a sticky note and left it at the cross.

That's it for now. I miss bloghopping because I have no time but will definitely visit everyone once I get back to normal blogging hours.

No comments: