Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hi everyone!

 It's been a week since I last posted. My husband and I went to their hometown for a short visit and I didn't know I won't be able to go online there. It was my first time in their province and I was surprised to see  their very simple and laid back place. My eyes feasted on greens, mountains and trees, fresh air. You don't get it everyday here in the Metro. It was very refreshing. You wouldn't believe me if I tell you that the rice we ate for five days are freshly pound by by my husband's aunt. Fresh crabs and shrimp everyday, it really was one vacation I will never forget. I've taken hundreds of beautiful photos and I am sharing it to you all on my next post. For the mean time, I've got to go and check hardware restoration. Stay tuned for the pictures :)

No comments: