Friday, May 7, 2010

Aquarium Fish I like

Me and my husband are considering getting ourselves an aquarium fish/es since we can not have dogs or any pets in the house we are renting we thought fish/es would do good. A friend actually encouraged us to have one. He said aquarium fish is not hard to maintain, there are variety of fish that are not expensive and fish food I think is not that costly too.

But what made me thought about it seriously is the benefits you can get for having such. Like the following:

1. It is a good therapy
2. Studies say that gazing at it reduces stress (i need that)
3. It lowers blood pressure

and a lot more. But for the "reduce stress" benefit, I think I'm gonna go for it.

Do you have an aquarium fish? How do you take care of it? Is it expensive? How many times do you clean it?

No comments: