Friday, April 30, 2010

Giving up?

Nothing of value is ever accomplished by giving up. When you are tempted to give up, pray, "GOD HELP ME!" Take one more step and then another one more, and all will be enough. Quitting is not an option when you have a passion for success." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I read that in someone's status over a social networking site in time when I needed to hear it most. The last few weeks was chaotic and you guess I got tired and sometimes there is that feeling that you just want to give it all up, quit and walk away.

But thank you Lord for reminding me that I AM MORE THAN CONQUEROR. I AM VICTORIOUS and I should think and act like one. We should right?

We all do have our battles, some have small and some have big, some trivial and some are major battle. And we quit, we ca will never win, we don't even give our self to win if we quit. Like in losing weight, if you give up then you will not lose any pounds (which of course reminds me of the curvatrim review I just read and my own battle with the bulge.)

What are your battles? FINANCES? SICKNESS? FAMILY? whatever it is you facing right now I tell you if you don't give up YOU WILL WIN just think of  your self as MORE THAN CONQUERORS.

No comments: