Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Randomness

I've been staring at this white blank page for over 30 minutes now. I can't seem to find anything to blog or any interesting thing to write, I have few in my minds which I think is worth it to share but I wanted to include pictures so that have to wait till tomorrow. (I should say later because it's already 2:02 AM)

I think my insomnia is back, I've been sleeping late again these past few days, which is so bad because that means hard time waking up in the morning to be on time at the office. This is when I think most of not having a day job, but I know I cannot still afford that.

Anyways, I've got to look for industrial hand wheels for a while and will try to go to bed soon hoping to get at least 4 hours of sleep.

It's Thursday today so I'll have another Thankful post later! watch out for it!

God bless everyone!

No comments: