Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DAY 2

yesterday..

Hubby had to go to the IT office so I had personal time spent with the Lord in the morning and I tell you It feels great and I missed that so much, being alone and worshiping God in the stillness and quietness of your room. My prayer yesterday was actually for the personal renewal of my spiritual life. Remember the first time you fell in love with the Lord? The first time you met HIM? it was like you wnated to spend the whole day talking to Him or talking about HIM right?

I was like that..

I waste no time in pondering and reading His words..during office, break time, at night..when I wake up in the morning and I really did pray unceasingly and worship HIM at all times..

And I miss that..

because honestly, things have changed a lot. I mean I still read the bible often, worship him and do ministries for Him..but I want to have the "fire" again. I hope you know what I mean.

So that is my prayer yesterday, Day 2 of our prayer and fasting, still no meat and only ate rice at lunch. I'm craving so much for coffee but I won't give up. I know after this I'll grow even more mature for the Lord and will be more than ready to face battle in Malaysia.

God bless everyone!

No comments: