I was late with my Thankful Thursday post last week so I made sure I am early today.So what am I thankful for this week? here's my list ;
1. I received an overseas phone call this morning from a very dear friend of mine and I am so grateful for that. Friends are priceless gift.
2. Thank God for the provision He gave us for the registration of our motorbike. Hubby is so happy we can go for quite long drive with that motorbike again.
3. I am thankful for the volunteer teachers in our church, as I have said there is an ongoing DVBS this week, I see those teachers up early, dedicating their whole day for five straight days teaching the kids, they are awesome.
4. I am also thankful for the results of hubby's ALS test last October. It came out last week and he passed the said exam, now he is eligible to take college course and he's thinking of studying computer or anything related to computer. He's into photoshop lately and he learns so fast. I pray that when he do an IT job search after he's short course, he'll be able to get a good job.
5. And for my last, I am forever thankful that I am the KING's daughter. Therefore I am a Princess right? We are all princesses! I have all the right and privilege given to me by my Father. Thank God I can always come home to my Father and tell Him all my worries, my fears, my victories, my joys and my all.
So what are you thankful for this week? Share it to us, head on to Laurie's site.