Thursday, January 22, 2009
This time Lori is hosting the thankful Thursday-thanks so much! and she chose PRAYER as her theme this week.
Here's my list :
1. If you notice prior to this post I asked for some prayer for hubby who will for the first time speak in our prayer meeting and I am thankful even now for those who will pray for him.
2. I am thankful that hubby was given the chance to grow up in terms of spiritual level and learn something new. Who knows he might have the gift also of a preacher? :)
3. I am thankful that I have friends whom I can always ask for prayer support in times of our needs.
4. I am thankful that I can talk to the LORD anytime of the day through PRAYER.
5. I am thankful God for showing me my heart this week and I thank HIM even more for the forgiveness and grace.
6. I am also thankful that even though we don't have the funds yet for the mission's conference in Macau, He has given as the assurance that He will provide.
If you want to see more thankful souls and if you want to join,come visit Lori's site this week and next week.