Thursday, October 16, 2008

Prayer Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please include these in your prayers ;

1. Our fund raising concert - pls. pray for the needs, the venue, the people that will work on this event, the band, the guest singer, the financial provision and please pray also for God's presence and leading about this concert.

2. Please pray for our passports. We will apply probably first week of next month. Pray that every documents we prepared are sufficient. Please pray for the provision too.

3. In regards to our passport - because we will be needing it come February, we want to attend the Regional conference in Macau and have our very first mission exposure outside the country.

Thank you and may the Lord bless you all and keep you.

3 comments:

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

I am so sorry to hear that your 'Elizabeth' in your life hurt you. If she hurt you, then maybe she wasn't truly the Elizabeth that God had for you.

I have been hurt by believers too and have learned that sheep bite. Try to hang in there, it is all a part of God's plan to bring us and change us into His precious son.

Praying your Elizabeth comes into your life very soon!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

Oh goodness, I probably should have told you that I came over to your blog from Laced with Grace. I wrote the devotion, Who is your Elizabeth. Your comment truly touched my heart.

Marsha said...

I just read your comment over at Laced With Grace. I'm sorry you have been hurt by someone close within the church or Christian realm. I totally understand. I have walked where you are walking. Just a few years ago I was in an accountability group with 2 other women, an older woman and a peer. The older woman obviously favored the other woman, continually compared me to the other woman, was oblivious the the other woman's shortcomings, and yet I was expected to trust these women. I became openly transparent with these woman concerning an area of my life. They began to pull away and act superior to me. The next thing I know they were using information given in confidence against me...nothing illegal, there was a stronghold in my life that I was struggling with. Long story short, my husband and I left that church and we struggled to trust anyone for probably a year or more. Finally the Lord led us to a group of believers that we can totally trust and share with and equally encourage one another.

I pray the Lord will bring a TRUE Elizabeth your way. You will know her when He brings her to you. Tears will flow openly, healing will come and peace will overflow from your heart. A healing balm.

Blessings to you this day dear one.